Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Double Exposure - A Photoshop Tutorial

You guys... I finally recorded my 2nd Photoshop tutorial, which is on double exposure!  I know you all have been asking for this one, and I apologize it took me so long... but I promise, I did it as soon as I had a free chance, which just so happened to be at 3 in the morning!  I mean, yeah, I'm a night owl and all, but at 3AM I'm usually about ready to hit the sheets.  So you could say I was TIRED!

I hope you all enjoy!   I'm not going to make you guys read anymore here, because the tutorial is almost 20 minutes long, so get on over there and learn away!  :)




P.S. Don't forget to like, share, and comment! The more activity this gets, then the more likely I'll do more tutorials and then obviously, the better I'll get at doing them!  ;)




2 comments:

  1. Ahh thank you for this! I'm starting to feel a little techno out of it at the moment - I just struggle with photoshop and I swear I can't suss how everyone makes such amazing banners for their blogs - I'd love one but I'm crap haha! Thanks for the tutorial - will most defiantly be a regular reader! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks, Elisse! Thank you for watching and I'm glad it was helpful. More tutorials and regular posts will definitely be coming soon. :)

      Delete