Tuesday, June 18, 2013

What do ya think? How about another Photoshop tutorial?

So what did you all think of the Photoshop tutorial?  I know it was a bit lengthy and I'm still getting the hang of explaining exactly what I'm doing without sounding stupid!  Haha...
I would LOVE to do another Photoshop tutorial for you all soon and I'm thinking I'll show you how to create a double exposure portrait similar to the image below.  This is a technique I'm pretty familiar with and love playing with.  It's a concept that you could literally play around with for hours.  And the best part about double exposure is that there really is no wrong doing!  We're all artists here, so there are no rules.
So how 'bout it guys?  Are you on board with me?  Let's do this! 


NEW PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL WILL BE ON IT'S WAY VERY SOON!  :)



3 comments: