Thursday, June 6, 2013

Glow Ball Photoshop Tutorial

I promised you all a Photoshop tutorial once I reached 1,000 likes on the Ali Bee Photography Facebook page, so here it is everyone!

I hope you enjoy it, and the more views, comments, shares, etc I get, then the more likely I'll continue to do more tutorials!  If people are willing to watch, then I'd love to do more!

In this tutorial you'll learn how to give an image taken during the midday the illusion that you shot it during the golden hour.  I also touch a bit on curves, layer masks, and how to add a vignette to your images.



(Click image below to watch the tutorial)




I hope this was helpful to you all and I would REALLY really LOVE if you shared your links in the comments below to your final images that you used this technique on.  Also, please comment below if you'd like to see more Photoshop tutorials from me! :)  Have a beautiful day!

4 comments:

  1. One thing that I would LOVE to know more about is how you make your images square? I've seen Alex Beadon do a tutorial on this but i'm wondering if there is another way to do it? Great tutorial btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like a square crop, or do you mean expanding an image? And thank you for watching :)

      Delete
  2. Love this! So many photographers are too scared to share information, and I love that you're not! Keep up the fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alex, aw thank ya! I remember how difficult it was and still is sometimes to learn new things in Photoshop. It's a good feeling knowing you're helping others, so I hope to do more in the future!

      Delete