Monday, December 15, 2014

My Christmas Wishlist

I've been seeing a lot of blog posts and videos going around this year where people are listing what's on their Christmas Wishlist.  Not that these people are asking for all of these extravagant things and expecting to get them - it's just supposed to be fun.  I honestly love hearing what is on other people's wishlist and it gives me ideas on things I would love for myself or I could gift someone this year!  So the other day I sat down and really thought about things that I would love to have at this time in my life.  I covered fashion, beauty, home, photography, and even business.  Let's jump right in! ...

BY THE WAY, the video does include photos of what's on my list.  I was trying to find a way to make the video more fun and interesting and I managed to figure out how to add photos on iMovie.  HOORAY!

   


Call to Action:
  • Be sure to sign up to become an official Queen Bee on the B.I.P. List!  Trust me, it's a list you want to be on.  Exclusive tips, advice, and inspiration to living a successful and happy life!
  • I'm also on bloglovin', Instagram, and Twitter!  Let's be friends, okay? :)
  • Lastly, comment below and let me know the number one thing on your Christmas Wishlist this year!

2 comments:

  1. My Christmas wishlist is for you to do my make-up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brita, you are so stinkin' sweet! Hahah thank you :) Thanks for watching/reading xo

      Delete