Tuesday, December 9, 2014

For the Love of Boss Ladies Everywhere

Some seriously exciting things are going down here in the world of Ali Bee and women entrepreneurs everywhere!  Remember when I told you I was making some changes to my business?  Well, that comes with NEW and over the top packages especially created for my one true loves, my soul-mates, my diva sisters... aka YOU, you freakin' fabulous BOSS lady!

So, here's the thing, one late night I was thinking, "why the hell don't I offer a package especially made for my entrepreneur besties who I love so dearly?"  Well, I couldn't think of any good reason why not.  So, click, click, click, and snap, snap, snap, and then bam, bam, BAM - there sat, not 1, but 2 perfectly created packages and services that every woman entrepreneur needs in her life.

Okay, okay. I'm sure you're wanting to know what these 2 new packages are..
  • First up, I have created a portrait package especially for women entrepreneurs who are in need of headshots that really show off their unique and compelling brand.  I'm so sick and tired of seeing boring headshots with a boring background and boring clothes and boring makeup and boring hairstyles and blah blah blah.  That's all been done - a MILLION times.  Your brand is so much cooler than that.  You know it, I know it.  So why settle for boring headshots when you can have Better-Than-Corporate Headshots?  And that's exactly what I will be offering ...because anything corporate can do, we can do better.  Ha.. see what I did there?  ;)
  • Last up, this one's for my homegirls who live nowhere near me OR those who just don't have the budget for a photo shoot right now.  Have no fear, Just Add Pizzazz is here!  So, say you gave selfies a try.  You got dolled up, put your camera on a tripod, set it on a timer, and click... you just took a professional selfie.  Congrats!  That's seriously one of the hardest things to do ...ever.  You did it a few more times and finally you got the perfect angle, the perfect light, and the perfect smile, oh and your hair looks flawless, by the way.  So, now what?  You're probably debating on whether or not you should attempt editing it in some photo editing program like Photoshop or if it's just fine the way it is.  Girl, it's not just fine the way it is.  That selfie needs some pizzazz!  Hand it over!  I can turn what's ordinary into extraordinary, because that's exactly what you are and that's exactly what you deserve.  A little bit of this, a little bit of that, and POOF... you hair's more voluminous, your skin is glowing, your eyes pop, your pearly whites are sparkling, and your brand has never looked better! 

I could go on and on about both of these packages and why they are so vital to your business and your brand.  They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so when that picture is representing you, your business, and so much of what makes you you and what makes you a living, why settle for just average when you could go so far beyond that?

Join the countdown with me!

I have set TWO launch dates for these TWO incredible packages and services that I will be offering in the very near future.  What makes this all more exciting than it already is?  Uhm, a freakin' countdown, of course!  So join the countdown with me.  I'll be counting down on Twitter and Instagram.  Don't follow me there yet?  Simply click here to follow me on Twitter and click here to follow me on Instagram.

What can you expect on these very exciting launch dates?  A swoonful of things!  I don't want to say too much, but there could be an early-bee special that happens.


So, what are the dates?
  • Better-Than-Corporate Headshots will launch on December 17th, 2014 and be available to fabulous women entrepeneurs who are local (central Ohio) or willing to travel! 
  • Just Add Pizzazz will launch on December 31st, 2014 (yes, that's NYE - I'll bring the party poppers, you bring the champagne?) and be available to stunning women entrepreneurs WORLDWIDE.

Call to Action:
  • Be sure to sign up to become an official Queen Bee on the B.I.P. List!  Trust me, it's a list you want to be on.  Exclusive tips, advice, and inspiration to living a successful and happy life!
  • I'm also on bloglovin', Instagram, and Twitter!  Let's be friends, okay? :)
  • Lastly, comment below what your business/blog is all about - I'm dying to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment