Thursday, December 4, 2014

Kaylee | A Fall Mini Session

The beautiful Kaylee was the winner of my Bee Your Selfie contest on Instagram earlier this year.  (Don't worry, I'll be hosting another one in 2015!)  I was so excited when I saw I drew Kaylee's name as the winner because I knew she really wanted and deserved a mini session!










She was totally nervous, but you definitely couldn't tell from these photos.  She looks like a natural!  Sometimes nervousness leads to lots of giggles, which leads to real smiles, which ultimately equals perfect pictures!

If you're interested in learning more about my photo packages, feel free to email me at alibeephotography@yahoo.com to learn more!  Perhaps you know someone who may be interested in the Creative Portrait Experience, as well - feel free to share this post with them! The mini sessions are my most popular package that I offer due to being affordable and super convenient only being a 1-hour long sessions. xo

Call to Action:
  • Be sure to sign up to become an official Queen Bee on the B.I.P. List!  Trust me, it's a list you want to be on.  Exclusive tips, advice, and inspiration to living a successful and happy life!
  • I'm also on bloglovin', Instagram, and Twitter!  Let's be friends, okay? :)
  • Lastly, share this post with someone you think would be interested in having a creative portrait experience with Ali Bee!

No comments:

Post a Comment