Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Better -Than - Corporate Headshots!

So, here's the story...

You’re one strong woman entrepreneur with a killer business.  You’ve come to me because you desperately need headshots that have not just a splash of personality, but headshots that scream, “this is me, this is my brand, and you know you love it!”  Well, good news, you’ve certainly come to the right place.  I’m your girl!  I thrive on connecting with women entrepreneurs and learning what their business and brand is all about.



My name is Ali.  As a long-time photographer with an eye for the bold, the quirky, and the beautiful, I am all about telling – and celebrating – my clients’ stories.

It only takes 10-20 seconds for someone to decide whether or not they want to stay on your website.  So, what's the one thing that will keep them there?  Keep them clicking?  Keep them reading?  Keep them smiling?  Photographs.  And not just any photographs, but photos of you!

The first thing I do when I land on a website is search for a photo of the business owner.  I want to put a face to the brand!  They say a photograph is worth a thousand words, and that isn't any different when it comes to your headshots.  And I don't mean those boring ol' headshots - you know the type... white background, fake smile, dull hair, boring outfit, unnatural pose.  I'm seriously yawning just thinking about it.  Your headshots should 110% represent who you are and completely support that unique and compelling brand of yours.  Neither you nor your business are boring... so why settle for that when you can have better-than?

Today launches a new portrait package that I've created for the bold, the beautiful, the creative, and the brave.  I'm talking to you, you beautiful woman entrepreneur, YOU!  One killer headshot at a time, we can change the speculation that headshots have to be boring.  Say bye-bye to those almost dead-looking corporate headshots, and hello to vibrant and creative GOODNESS that I like to call Better-Than-Corporate Headshots... because anything corporate can do, we can do better.


EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT:  Today and up until the year of 2015, you can take advantage of the early-bee special and purchase your BTC Headshots experience at the low price of $99.  After December 31st, this package will go back to it's original price at $128.


Seriously, someone bring the confetti.  Let's do it, girl!  No more holding back.  No more settling for mediocre.  Let's get to chit chatting about you and your business, get you in front of that camera, share lots of laughter, and BAM, a click of the shutter and you're shining bright ...*shine bright like a diamond* (sorry, couldn't stop myself)!


All you have to do is email alibeephotography@yahoo.com and we can begin your journey to creating headshots that match your one-of-a-kind brand.  I'll be waiting. :)

Call to Action:
  • Be sure to sign up to become an official Queen Bee on the B.I.P. List!  Trust me, it's a list you want to be on.  Exclusive tips, advice, and inspiration to living a successful and happy life!
  • I'm also on bloglovin', Instagram, and Twitter!  Let's be friends, okay? :)
  • Lastly, share today's exciting launch with an entrepreneur or blogger friend that you know could use some new headshots and would appreciate taking advantage of the early-bee special!

10 comments:

  1. You go girl! It looks amazing! Keep following your dreams and we will all be here to root you on!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sarah! So incredibly grateful to have people like you in my life! xo

      Delete
  2. So much fun! I love this idea- your shots are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job! The photos look great and your energy is contagious!@

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nancy! I'm glad it's contagious ;) xo

      Delete
  4. This is AWESOME! So proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete