Monday, October 20, 2014

She Believed She Could, So She Did


Recently this quote by someone unknown has been on my mind.  I've seen it in the past, probably a dozen times, but I never really read it and took it all in.  Then one late night, I found myself searching for these exact words and for who said them - hoping it was some powerful woman who I could look up to.  I ended up having no luck finding who's words they were, but I realized it really doesn't matter.  They are still powerful words.  Then I thought, the name behind this quote shouldn't be "- Unknown," it should be "- Everyone."

What do these words mean to me?  They mean anything is possible.  They mean I am capable of anything I put my mind to.  They mean no dream is ever too big.  They mean if you believe it to be true in your mind and in your heart, then it will in fact, be true.
 
Call to Action:
  • Be sure to sign up for my newsletter aka the BeeIP List!  Trust me, it's a list you'll want to be on in the near future.  Coming soon will be exclusive tips, advice, and inspiration to living a successful and happy life!
  • I'm also on bloglovin', Instagram, and Twitter!  Let's be friends, okay? :)
  • What's something you believed you could do, so you did?  What's something you weren't sure you were capable of, but this quote and this post have inspired you otherwise?  Comment down below!

8 comments:

  1. One of my favorite quotes too!

    Arica, xxo
    www.varnakandlollies.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's def grown to become one of mine! Thanks for stopping by! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Adore this. Definitely needed to hear this today!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it helped you in some kind of way! :) xo

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful quote Ali! It is a great quote for any girl ! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoy it :) I agree! It's a quote that I plan on living by for quite some time!

      Delete