Thursday, October 30, 2014

Halloween Favorites

I feel like I haven't been blogging much lately.  I have a legit reason though!  I've been suffering from a toothache - my first one!  It's dreadful and I don't wish a toothache upon anyone... not even my worst enemy.  No worries though, scheduling a root canal ASAP and I should be myself again!  It's crazy how much something as "little" as a toothache can effect your entire life.  So I apologize for getting out of routine here, but it's the night of Halloween Eve and no matter how much pain I'm in, I'm SO excited.  I absolutely love this holiday.  I love the horror films, the candy, the pumpkins, the costumes, the decorations, and the list goes on.  It's Random Thursday and I knew I wanted to film a video - I also realized I hadn't filmed a favorites video since the summer.  So yes!  I filmed a Halloween / Fall Favorites!  




I'll keep the rest of this post short so you can get on with watching the video, but I hope you have a terrorific (get it?) Halloween!  :)

     

Call to Action:
  • Be sure to sign up for my newsletter aka the BeeIP List!  Trust me, it's a list you'll want to be on in the near future.  Coming soon will be exclusive tips, advice, and inspiration to living a successful and happy life!
  • I'm also on bloglovin', Instagram, and Twitter!  Let be friends, okay? :)
  • Lastly, but certainly not least, comment down below what you're dressing up as for Halloween!  Not dressing up?  Tell me what you're favorite horror film is then.  I'm dying for some new ones to watch this year.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment