Tuesday, January 6, 2015

New Year, New Website!

So maybe you've been wondering where I have been.  I haven't been doing a whole lot of blogging since after Christmas, BUT I promise there's a good reason why...  

I'm getting a new website!

I'm SO excited!  For years now, I've had this fairly rink-a-dink blog through Blogger and a very inexpensive website through Wix, but I had this feeling that 2015 would be a big year for me, and I thought a new website was well deserved and needed.  Also, both my website and blog will be combined together in one place.  At last, we become one.  :)

The launch date for the new website will be January 21st... so get ready!  Until then, I will not be posting blogs.  Sorry charlie, I just really want to focus on making this new space look perfect for you all!  Blogging will be back on the reg once it's all finished.  Pinky promise!  And I have some really great ideas for blog posts - so I can't wait to get back into the groove of things!

I hope you're just as excited as I am!  And here's a teeny sneak peek...

Call to Action:
  • Get first access to the new website when you sign up to become an official Queen Bee on the B.I.P. List!  Before I officially launch, I'll give you all a look to get some feedback!
  • I'm also on bloglovin', Instagram, and Twitter!  Let's be friends, okay? :)
  • Lastly, share today's exciting news with an entrepreneur or blogger friend that you know appreciate change and great design!

2 comments: