Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Just Add Pizzazz!

Confetti ready?  5...4...3...2...1... JUST ADD PIZZAZZ!

That's right, today is not only New Year's Eve, but it is also the launch of Just Add Pizzazz!  Just Add Pizzazz is a new and 100% custom photo editing service that I will now be providing to women entrepreneurs WORLDWIDE!

Here's how it goes down...

So you're one strong woman entrepreneur with a killer business.  You've come to me because you recently snapped some selfies for your website and marketing purposes, BUT they're in need of a little pizzazz.  Your hair isn't quite big enough, the colors don't quite pop enough, and it's just not putting off that "BAM!  This is my brand!" vibe that you were looking for. 


My name is Ali.  As a long-time photographer and Photoshop lover, I take mad pride in turning ordinary into extraordinary.  Yes, that includes making your hair more voluminous, making your skin glow, and making those colors pop off the screen!

Look, I get it... you're just a DIY type of girl.  I am, too - you're not alone!  You have this nice camera that you're not 100% sure how to work, but you gave it a whirl anyway, and your selfies didn't turn out too bad.  Congrats!  That's seriously hard to do.  But, they're not perfect just yet.  You know they need something a little extra, but you just don't know where to begin.  That's where I come in...

You need someone who is in a love affair with Photoshop, has years of experience with making women look their absolute best in photographs, and thrives off nothing more than seeing someone follow their dreams.  Hi hello - that's me!  I truly care about your needs and wishes, add my experience to the mix, and you'll walk away from our time together with headshots YOU TOOK that look absolutely gorgeous AND support your unique and compelling brand.  WIN WIN, yeah!? 

What are you waiting for?  Let's do it, girl.  I'm telling you, we'll be the best duo yet!  So let's start the chit chatting.  I want to know all about you and your business!  We'll then handpick which photos we feel best represent you and your brand,  you'll give me the thumbs up, and I'll get to adding the pizzazz!

All you have to do is email alibeephotography@yahoo.com and I'll send over some more before/afters along with a beautiful information packet created just for you.  Talk soon!  :)

Call to Action:
  • Be sure to sign up to become an official Queen Bee on the B.I.P. List!  Trust me, it's a list you want to be on.  Exclusive tips, advice, and inspiration to living a successful and happy life!
  • I'm also on bloglovin', Instagram, and Twitter!  Let's be friends, okay? :)
  • Lastly, share today's exciting launch with an entrepreneur or blogger friend that you know could use some pizzazz in their life!

No comments:

Post a Comment