Thursday, November 13, 2014

My Tattoo Stories


If you follow me on Instagram, Snapchat (@xoalibee), or Twitter then you probably know I recently got 2 new tattoos.  (P.S. If you don't follow me on the social meds, then you totes should!)  I ended up getting a few questions and overall I think people know that I have tattoos, but aren't sure what they are and what they mean... and well, they're curious!  I'm totally okay with that.  I actually love seeing other people's tattoos and learning the meaning behind them or why they chose the design that they did.  I find tattoos a really fascinating form of artwork and self-expression.

I decided to film a video talking about my 6 tattoos, their meaning, and each experience.  Just warning you, this is a long video, so you may want to grab some hot chocolate or a bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream to indulge in while you watch!  :)  Mmm.. ice cream.

        

Tattoo Artists:

Call to Action:
  • Be sure to sign up for my newsletter aka the BeeIP List!  Trust me, it's a list you'll want to be on in the near future.  Coming soon will be exclusive tips, advice, and inspiration to living a successful and happy life!
  • I'm also on bloglovin', Instagram, and Twitter!  Let's be friends, okay? :)
  • Lastly, but certainly not least, comment down below letting me know if you have tattoos.  If so, what are they of?  If not, do you want any?  What would you get?  Like I said, I love hearing about other people's tattoos, so please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment