Friday, November 21, 2014

Heavenly | A Fall Senior Session

Recently, I had the opportunity to photograph the beautiful young lady, Heavenly.  Her mom and grandparents both joined us during the experience and they were all so incredibly sweet, it made the entire session one of my favorites yet.  One of my favorite parts about Heavenly's session is that she used one of the coolest props ever - her grandpa's old Chevy.  It was a beautiful car that has a design on it done with watercolor paints - stunning!  Okay, enough about the car ;).  What's most stunning is the gorgeous girl in the photos....














Like what you see and want beautiful portraits of your own?  Well, you're in luck!  I'm currently booking Spring 2015 OR if you're brave enough, we can shoot this winter in the freezing cold (snow is beautiful!).  Wait, that's not all - I'll be offering a Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale this year!  So keep an eye out for a great deal :)  I specialize in women portraiture which includes senior, creative head shots, boudoir, and just because!  Don't want to wait for the sale?  Feel free to email me at alibeephotography@yahoo.com to get more information on your creative portrait experience.  xo

P.S. This is ONLY part 1 of Heavenly's session... part 2 coming in the Spring.  Get excited!  I am :) 

Call to Action:
  • Be sure to sign up for my newsletter aka the B.I.P. List!  Trust me, it's a list you'll want to be on in the near future.  Coming soon will be exclusive tips, advice, and inspiration to living a successful and happy life!
  • I'm also on bloglovin', Instagram, and Twitter!  Let's be friends, okay? :)
  • Lastly, share this post with someone you think would be interested in having a creative portrait experience with Ali Bee!

No comments:

Post a Comment